Good news about Covid-19 – 03/04/20
3 April 2020 | Written by La redazione
The good news today on Covid-19, to look to the future with hope.
- The pharmaceutical company Roche has decided to donate Tocilizumab free of charge for testing. It is a drug normally used to treat rheumatoid arthritis but which in some tests has proven effective in treating coronavirus. It will be necessary to do many other tests to make sure that it is really effective and above all safe.
- A first coronavirus vaccine passed animal tests. This vaccine is administered through a special patch making vaccination easier. Before its production and diffusion it will have to pass clinical tests.
- The statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro was illuminated with the flags of all the countries affected by the coronavirus.
- The new San Raffaele hospital department has been built thanks to the fundraising organized by the italian influencer Chiara Ferragi and her bride the rapper Fedez on the GoFoundMe. In just a few days, 3.8 million euros were raised.
- This year’s Business Breakthrough University (BBT) graduation ceremony, due to coronavirus, saw robots attend the event instead of students, who controlled them remotely.
- The “profondamente” free app allows doctors and healthcare professionals to relieve stress by listening to particular audio tracks