Good news about Covid-19 – 09/09/20
9 September 2020 | Written by La redazione
This week’s good news on Covid-19, to look to the future with hope.
- Venture capital firms collaborate to offer African startups a pandemic lifeline
- US firm Repvblik buys hotels in economic distress due to pandemics and turns them into low-priced condos
- In the Philippines, sustainable masks are produced from abaca fibers
- Sydney’s Woollahra Public School alumni developed a mental health podcast to support those most affected by the pandemic
- An Indian designer has created cardboard beds for her country’s overcrowded hospitals