Good news about Covid-19 – 15/07/20
15 July 2020 | Written by La redazione
This week’s good news on Covid-19, to look to the future with hope.
- According to a study, the pandemic led to the largest drop in emissions in human history
- Potential Drug Candidate Emerges as Llama Antibodies Found to Neutralize COVID-19’s Spike Protein
- From the Turin Polytechnic comes the mask expressly designed for sports that can guarantee the correct air flow
- Nursing home guests replicated famous music album covers to raise funds to fight Covid-19
- The inventor of the n95 masks returned to work, despite being retired, to improve his creation