The good news about Covid 19 – 26/03/20
26 March 2020 | Written by La redazione
Today’s good news about Covid-19, to look at the future with hope.
The good news today on Covid-19, to look to the future with hope.
- The African Export Import Bank is creating a $ 3 billion loan fund to help African countries overcome the effects of the coronavirus pandemic. It hoping in this way to mitigate the impact of the pandemic on the economy of the weaker African countries, avoiding defaults in commercial payments, supporting reserves in foreign currency and assisting exporters of raw materials that may have problems due to the drop in revenue.
- Brian May, the guitarist of Queen, will play every day from his living room, a mini-concert for his fans in isolation. “This is my contribution to the common good,” said the guitar virtuoso who started publishing short videos of a few minutes in which he cheers those who follow him with arpeggios and solos.
- Members of the Brussels Law School Consultancy, an organization of law students from the VUB University of Brussels, will provide “coronavirus legal advice” for free in the coming weeks to companies, citizens and students who request it. They intend to respond to the increase in demand linked to the health crisis.
- Da Costa, Poli and Orsolini, Di Vaio and many other Bologna football players have telephoned their fans who live alone and are in isolation because of the Coronvirus, giving them a moment of joy.
- 150 portions of casoncelli and 100 portions of polenta and spinach gnocchi, is the first order delivered by the solidarity initiative “la schiscetta solidale” which sees the restaurateurs and taxi drivers of Bergamo working together to bring food to the doctors and nurses employed in the fight against the pandemic.
- In Pisa, a group of volunteers from Arci Pisa started the #ViraleVirale #IoRestoACasa initiative which will deliver food and medicines free of charge to those who request it.