Good news about Covid 19 – 02/04/20
2 April 2020 | Written by La redazione
The good news today on Covid-19, to look to the future with hope.
- Elon Musk intends to send emergency respirators free of charge to any hospital in the world that requests it. He said it in a tweet where he added only one requirement, that these respirators are used immediately and not stored in a warehouse.
- A group of researchers from Carnegie Mellon university has developed an app that can detect Coronavirus infection by voice
- Mercedes also takes the field to face the coronavirus emergency. The Formula 1 division will produce up to 1000 emergency respirators for hospitals that will need them.
- Over 7900 doctors responded to the call of “Medici per Covid”, the initiative commissioned by the Minister for Regional Affairs and Autonomies which will constitute a task force of 300 doctors who will work to support regional health structures involved in the coronavirus emergency.
- A couple had to give up the celebration for their wedding because of the coronavirus. They celebrated the function with only the two witnesses. They then decided to donate the food they ordered to doctors and nurses from Hull Royal Infirmary and Castle Hill Hospital.
- In Needham, Massachusetts, a man who remained anonymous bought all the flowers of a florist just before it closed due to measures against the coronavirus. The man then asked to deliver all the bouquets to random citizens.