Good news about Covid-19 – 07/04/20
7 April 2020 | Written by La redazione
The good news today on Covid-19, to look to the future with hope.
- IBM has modified its Watson chatbot to handle questions from the public about the coronavirus emergency. It will help institutions to provide correct information
- Leonardo DiCaprio, together with Apple and Ford, created a $ 12 million fund to provide food to those who need it during the Covid-19 emergency. The initiative is managed by the GoFundMe fundraising platform and the proceeds will go to World Central Kitchen (WCK) and Feeding America, whose goals are to feed low-income families, the elderly and those who have been laid off due to Covid-19.
- The “FBK for health” italian web portal provides medical and scientific information on the COVID-19 emergency in a free and accessible way for everyone. The sections are continuously updated and addressed in particular to healthcare personnel but also accessible to all those who wish to learn more.
- Napoli’s Cotugno Hospital is the model in the management of the Covid-19 emergency. To date, no doctor or nurse has been infected
- The Roman association “Alice in the cities”, a parallel project of the Rome Film Festival, is projecting classic films on the facades of the buildings of the city to raise the morale of those who are indoors
- “Paolo” hospital in Thailand provides infants with a face shield to minimize the risk of infection