Good news about Covid-19 – 22/07/20
22 July 2020 | Written by La redazione
This week’s good news on Covid-19, to look to the future with hope.
- A vaccine developed in Oxford activates an immune response and has so far proven safe. further tests will be needed to make sure it has no serious side effects.
- Australian researchers developed a test for covid-19 which, from a blood sample, gives a result in about 20 minutes
- Demand for robot cooks rises as kitchens combat COVID-19
- Leaf is a smart transparent mask equipped with Hepa filter, sterilization system, ventilation and air monitoring
- Ian McKellen donates £40,000 to help UK theatre workers through pandemic