Good news about Covid-19 – 16/09/20
16 September 2020 | Written by La redazione
This week’s good news on Covid-19, to look to the future with hope.
- The CEO of the pharmaceutical company Pfizer said that the vaccine for Covid-19 could be ready by the end of the year
- Canada has had no deaths related to the new Coronavirus in the past 24 hours
- The ongoing health emergency is leading to the renaissance of drive-ins around the world
- Harvard Medical School is testing the use of spot-mini robots to allow doctors to visit covid patients without risking infection
- Kate Middleton created the “Hold Still” photo exhibition by asking British citizens to send images taken during the emergency