Good news about Covid-19 – 24/06/20
24 June 2020 | Written by La redazione
This week’s good news on Covid-19, to look to the future with hope.
- A group of researcher developed a open source model of the protein that the coronavirus uses to attack human cells
- Rhianna and Jack Dorsey donated $ 15 million to mental health organizations during the pandemic
- The United Kingdom plans to build 100,000 social houses for those who have worked to deal with the pandemic
- Brazilian care home creates ‘hug tunnel’ so loved ones can embrace elderly relatives
- A nurse from Dumfries, Scotland, composes songs to lift the morale of the patients in the hospital where she works