Good news about Covid-19 – 26/08/20
26 August 2020 | Written by La redazione
This week’s good news on Covid-19, to look to the future with hope.
- The trial of the first Italian vaccine against the coronavirus is underway
- The italian contact tracing app “immuni” has reached 5 million downloads
- This is YuMi, the robot that helps doctors analyze more serological tests
- A Taiwanese medical startup has created a robot that can take samples with an oropharyngeal swab
- Football player Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, winner of a superbowl, has left his team to work in the hospital and help in the covid-19 emergency