Good news about Covid-19 – 29/07/20
29 July 2020 | Written by La redazione
This week’s good news on Covid-19, to look to the future with hope.
- According to an analysis, the costs of implementing new pandemic prevention plans would amount to just 2% of what we spent during the Covid-19 emergency
- Uruguay is facing the Covid-19 emergency very well. Healthcare investments and timely interventions are saving the country
- Artificial intelligence can help contain the Covid-19 pandemic by measuring social distance
- The fashion designer Chelsea Klukas has developed some masks that LED screen that shows personalized messages
- Mit has developed a reusable mask with interchangeable filters